.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A few others of the bride Miss Lacey!

She is FAB-U-LOSO!  She really is.  She and her mother run the Up With Kids program in this state.  Talk about an A-MAZING program.  Last year my little Sky participated in a week summer camp and then performed at Raging Waters.  She loved IT so much and Miss. Lacey and Mrs. Nancy SO much that I had to enroll her during the school year.  I was thrilled to find out that Mrs. Nancy (the mom) ran the West Jordan program.  It could not have been any better.  I went to one of their two performances yesterday.  I was so impressed. The play was super cute, the songs, the writing and that was totally entertaining!  I have sat through a few of my little Sky's dance performances, and those have been brutal.  This though was fun and my two little ones even enjoyed it.  Miss Lacey you are a doll and we love you.  We are so excited you and wish you the best!

No comments: